NDOI Nebraska Department of Insurance Click to View health plan and rate preview
Print Friendly and PDF

If a person lives in one state but works in another, to which state's exchange should they apply?

If a consumer doesn't have access to coverage through their employer (or their spouse's employer), they should apply for coverage in the state where they live.

← Back to Questions

Back to Top