NDOI Nebraska Department of Insurance Click to View health plan and rate preview
Print Friendly and PDF

How is the tax credit claimed?

The credit is claimed on the business or organization's annual tax return by filling out Form 8941. The amount taken for the tax credit must be subtracted from any deductions claimed on the tax return.

← Back to Questions

Back to Top